Thursday, October 25, 2007

My first post, my eternal damnation, and my nappy time...

Here it is. Try not to wet yourself.... uh.... whoa, I said... ummm....

Well,... that's gonna stain. O_o

Now that we got that out of the way.... this is my blog. I guess I write stuff here. On with it!

So today I am home from work, which I generally refer to as the "stinking, sulfurous, black pits of hell".

This way now..

I realize it's a lengthy title, but in all fairness to the place, it's a necessary description if you are going to accurately depict it.

For it is a place where many believe God has sent them to be punished for an eternity, where the damned writhe in agony under the supervision of hellish demons who belch flames from their mouths and take extra long smoke breaks on the clock.

....................

Things I have planned for today:

1. Recycle massive amount of empty beer bottles I have stacked in boxes everywhere.
2. Put air in my tires that are literally flat.
3. Clean the apartment.
4. Be somewhat productive..

What I will most likely end up doing today:

1. Taking a nap.
2. Not leave the house.
3. Play video games.
4. Be completely unproductive.

Oh well. Does the thought alone count as a good effort? If it does, than I put forth one hell of an effort, dammit.

Sometimes I make myself so proud... of myself.

No comments: